Thursday, February 02, 2006

Posing Practice 1/26/06 - 14 wks/2days out.

All pictures courtesy of Jennifer Abrams - www.jenniferabrams.net - if you live in Midwest and need a kick ass trainer, she is your gal. Posing is exhausting and she must have snapped a picture of me grabbing a drink.
14 wks out Right Side Tricep
14 wks out Rear Lat Spread - I have to get rid of that shift in my hips.
14 wks out Rear Double Bicep and that hip shift again makes you look wider than you are in that area, not good, gotta work on that.
Overhead Abs - as body leans down over next 14 wks the ABS will show more - never having had children I don't have some of the issues with abs others do, but then again Jen has had 2 children and that gal has ABS you can do your laundry on! Washboard for sure!
I like this shot the best - #1 I like the side chest shot and #2 this is the smile I must portray to the judges on May 6th - its not easy to remember to smile with every muscle in your body being flexed tight and held till they say RELAX... and relax is never REALLY relaxed, gotta stay tight on stage.
Front lat Spread - might show more when I start doing practice posing in my bathing suit.
Front Double Bicep

No comments: