skip to main | skip to sidebar

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON

And someday I just might understand the reasons!

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Eve of the Eve 12/30/2006


Lori, Marc, Me and Kevin






Kevin and I
Posted by Kimberly Rae at 7:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Kimberly Rae
Life is messy, ya gotta clean it up....
View my complete profile

May 2006 Body Building Competition

May 2006 Body Building Competition
Two 2nd Place Trophies

Blogs I like to read

  • My Nutrition Logs
  • The Real Life
  • Athena Diaries
  • Run On
  • Girl Gets it Done
  • Mary Lives Lean
  • Mind and Body of Iron

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (20)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2007 (10)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  January (3)
      • Time for a change
      • I'm still alive
      • Eve of the Eve 12/30/2006
  • ►  2006 (36)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (19)
  • ►  2005 (64)
    • ►  December (33)
    • ►  November (28)
    • ►  October (3)