Saturday, January 06, 2007

I'm still alive

I'd like to say I've been busy but lazy is more like it :o)

Lots has gone on since my last post and well I'm just to lazy to go into it all. Suffice it to say things have changed, some good, some bad, all for a reason, some of which I have no idea, but it is all part of the life that is me.

Below is a recent picture of me and my new guy, Kevin. Met him on yahoo personals of all things, and let me say some good does come from the internet.

The picture is from Eve of the Eve in downtown Chicago. Had a good time, a bit to much to drink, open bars are dangerous, we took the train in so as to not worry about driving and parking. We were joined by Kevin's friend Lori and her new man Marc.

No comments: