Sunday, January 27, 2008

Almost Cruise Time

So you think I'd be laid back and relaxed... NOT.... I will miss two classes of Science, Feb 2nd and 9th, 2 classes in Marketing 5th and 7th, 1 in Organizational behavior and one in Math.... and of course the week I come back to class its the final week of this quarter - so I will walk smack into finals....

Not one instructor will allow me to make up missed quizzes/tests or turn in papers late so I've had to work all weekend on getting things turned in ahead of time..

My entire weekend has been homework and I swear I have ADD because I can NOT sit and work for hours on end on a project I must have breaks. My back is killing me from being hunched over this freaking laptop.

I can only hope all this work I have to do ahead of time will allow me to relax and enjoy the time I am gone....

No comments: