Well I started Elite and I'm still working it, have hit some bumps in the road. Seems whenever I start to eat a more healthy and balanced diet, constipation issues set in. I've tried many an over the counter thing, as well as cleansing products, nothing is seeming to do the trick. Not going for a day or two I can probably handle but for 3, 4, 5 days or more - well one becomes quite miserable.
This time I'm trying a more holistic approach. I don't want a regular doctor who will just give me a script for some drug, without trying to get to the underlying cause, so I'm trying chiropractic. Plus having some upper back issues anyhow. Will work with chiro for a bit, even try some accupressure and/or accupuncture, if I don't see some improvement, then it will be to a gastrointestinal guy for those icky tests to see if there is some blockage or narrowing somewhere.
But I have lost about 13 pounds thus far, however its time to really step it up!

No comments:
Post a Comment