don't know whats come over me, well yes I do... I've been feeling depressed with everything that is and isn't going on and in the last 2 wks, I've gained 10 fucking pounds.. Its amazing but what was not even a temptation to me when prepping for May, is now something I can't say no to. The boss has been buying lunch and then ice cream in the late afternoon and with the way I've been feeling its just been hard to say NO.
Well that buck stops here damn it! I REFUSE fucking refuse to let myself gain another ounce - eating crap and not working out is NOT going to solve my financial problems, my relationship issues, my no friends to hang with worries, my missing my best friend situation - NONE of it not one iota is solved by shoveling food in my mouth - oh sure it makes me 'FEEL' better for a moment but only for a moment... I want to feel better all the time and that only happens when I am consistant with clean eating and working out.

No comments:
Post a Comment