George actually joined me at the gym, I know he feels my workouts are pretty disjointed and well they are but for right now I just needed to do something.
Close Grip Lat pulldowns - 1 x 10 x 45 and 3 x 12 x 80
DB Incline Presses - 1 x 10 x 20 and 3 x 12 x 30
BB Bentover Rows - 3 x 12 x 45 (bar only)
DB flat Fly - 1 x 12 x 12.5, 1 x 12 x 15 and 1 x 12 x 17.5
DB Seated Rear Lat Raise - 3 x 12 x 10
DB Side Raise - 3 x 12 x 10
sets x reps x poundage
These are workout schemes from the leanness lifestyle muscle professor, like I said I just need some structure right now and this helps me not just to go flying by the seat of my pants. Its not like I don't know what to do, I feel I'm just floundering a bit here lately.... doubting my own ability I guess, so whats new there?
Tomorrow will be legs and arms!

No comments:
Post a Comment