Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My 'DATE'

Well from the moment we met we barely stopped talking. It was like Denise and I had known each other for sometime, and except for the conversation of getting to know someone type questions, you would have never known we hadn't been friends for ages.

She is really super nice and we had such a great time. The waiter had to come back a few times before we shut up long enough to actually read the menu and order. I look forward to getting to know her better. Heck we chatted so long we almost were late for our movie... I guess we had to shut up then...

Saw the Devil Wears Prada - and while it wasn't as funny as the trailers lead you to believe, it was a great movie, I enjoyed it and give it a thumbs up. Highly doubt it would be enjoyed by the men in your lives ladies but a super chick flix and good reason to go hang with a friend!

No comments: