Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sometimes Family drives me crazy

I love my brother dearly, believe me if something happened to him, I'd feel so lost. So I get this odd text message from my brother, but it wasn't a message from him it was a message that said do you want to recieve a message from this person?

Well sure he is my brother... fuckin' eh I could kill him.. this photo comes thru of my brothers van totally destroyed - dude what the hell is wrong with you sending me a picture like that and not calling to tell my you are OK!

So immediately I call my brother and say what the hell happened and are you OK? My heart was in my throat I tell ya.... well he is ok, but his van is totalled. Apparently on his way to work today round 4:30/5am.... this asshole pulls in front of him on the highway, the roads are slick from snow overnight, this person is now swearving so my brother starts to do what he can to avoid hitting this person or getting hit by this person..... his only option was the shoulder of the road, where there sat a parked semi truck.

Thank GOD his van hit that parked truck on the passengers side and thankfully NO one was in the van with my brother. But the entire front end is pancaked, the air bags went off... Of course mr macho man didn't go to the hospital....

Never send your sister a picture like that without calling first!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

OMG! Kim, how scary! I am so glad he is alright. I just popped in here to mark the address in my blogarithm.com area so it would notify me if there were new posts and VIOLA! There are! Good to hear from you. You sound busy as usual.

I am familiar with the *back-up* problem by the way. My nurse friend said try miralax. I can't give it glowing reviews but I have other issues causing it sooooo. I am on some killer stuff and don't have that problem anymore which is great but it isn't really *for* that.....it is just a side effect. Works great though....I do fart like a choo-choo train all the time though!