SUMMER VACATION... since my college operates on quarters rather then semesters, tonight happens to be my last final for this quarter, then Monday, Summer I starts, but not for me - between a new full time job, a software conversion at said job, and triathlon season coming up, I've decided to put my education on hold for now.
Its still important to me to finish but some other things need attending to right now and my pea brain can only handle so much - besides I am sick and freakin' tired of group projects where no one does a damn thing, yet MY grade depends on it - if I could handle failure, I'd just do my part of the group project and let everyone else fend for themselves, but I can't handle anything less than a B.
Sometimes I wish my job had a summer vacation.... I mean I do work for a school district but my position is year round - life at school doesn't just shut down because kids and teachers are out for the summer... and of course folks think the office staff have nothing to do all summer... please if it wasn't for what we do take care of over the summer, the whiny teachers would only have more to whine about... not that all teachers are whiney but good gosh some of them drive me crazy.
I should be studying for this final but I just can't get into it and hell if I don't know it by now, I'm pretty screwed anyway.

No comments:
Post a Comment