Egads... talk about freaking you out... went to warm up something in the microwave, didn't want to dirty a dish so I grabbed a paper sort of plate from the cabinet, popped my stuff in the microwave and thank goodness I didn't like walk off to take a pee or anything.... damn thing wasn't even in the microwave for 30 seconds, then all the sudden I saw this FIRE appear in my microwave... I turned off the microwave, pulled the plate out and tried to blow out the fire... finally had to throw the plate, still on fire, with my food, in the sink and hose it down - good gosh.... now the entire house smells like a fire, my snack is soaked and when I turned over what was left of the flippin' plate is said
WARNING COULD BE FLAMMABLE, DO NOT PLACE IN THE MICROWAVE... I mean who the hell makes a paper like plate you can't put in the damn microwave....
Thank goodness I was right in the kitchen getting some tea to go with my snack or I could have burnt down the house - definately a whole new meaning for the term HOT DISH!

1 comment:
And nice of them to put the warning on the bottom of the plate. I mean who turns over their plate before microwaving something especially a paper plate. I LOL when you said that gives a whole new meaning to the word HOT DISH!! HAHA
Post a Comment