Friday, April 11, 2008

My new laptop




Is pretty neat... nothing fancy, don't really need anything fancy, but geesh what a difference a few years makes in laptop production... Old laptop is pretty heavy.. got it in 2000, not only does it have a full qwerty keyboard but it has the number pad on the side - however the sucker is big and bulky... and well... dying - its lived its life I guess, and while it was a gift, it was quite expensive and was top of the line when I got it...

This is a Dell Vostro that I got for less than $500 and that was with upping the memory on the thing too, ordered it and had it in less than a week - good thing it will get plenty of use this weekend lots of research to do for school for papers that are due next week that I've not really even started on!

No comments: