Monday, January 16, 2006

Being Techno Challenged

UGH! Last night I went out for a run. KT talks about her Garmin Forerunner her brother got her sounded like a nifty piece of equipment. I got a gift certificate to the run store for the holidays and they had them on sale so I put some of my other Chirstmas money with the GC and got one.. Ah but using it is another story!

So last night I go out for a run to play with it a bit.. and I have NO idea what the heck I did but all that got recorded were my HR and my time.. but I could not get the time display to read out while I was running only gave me the total time? then it told me I went 11 feet? never gave me mileage? I was out for 37 minutes so I know I went further than 11 feet :o)

Guess its back to the instruction manual for me!

1 comment:

kiles1670 said...

You will get the hang of it. Hee hee. Technology can be a pain.
Take care :-)