Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Leanness Lifestyle Bootcamp

It all starts tonight.. It will certainly be a tough 5 wks but in the end rewarding too.

We had to set up incremental financial leverages with paypal. Basically you have certain goals to hit each week and if you are missing the mark you have X amount of days to get back on track (told you this would be intense). Some members of the club that are not in bootcamp have set up leverages via paypal on there own. We had to set up 3 phases, the first phase is 2 wks and its $25 per wk, 2nd phase is 2 wks and its $50 per wk and the 3rd and final phase is 1 wk for $100 so the total sum is only $250 but when your working part time $250 is not something I can afford to lose and to have to ask George for the money would kill me even more. Your $$ is on the line the entire time and you don't get any of it back till the end of bootcamp. The money had to be set up to go to a charity, the coach does not benefit from this in an fashion. It was suggested we make it a charity we despise to make it even more painful if we lost our money.

Personally I can't think of a charity I dislike that much that would motivate me to perform as I am going to have to.. So I asked if the funds could go to an individual. I was told I could set it up this way. That works much better for me because I WILL NOT allow my money to go to this person and it would be accompanied by a note that said I failed to reach my goal and you get my money to do whatever you want with it. So we will see who reaches goals they set and who has the last laugh!

Probably motivation for ALL the wrong reasons but screw it if it gets me on my way to where I need to be that is all that matters right now to me.. I had some so called friend slap me in the face before and it gave me all the motivation to finally get the last pounds off me before and I kept them off for quite some time... over a year... then there is that horrid after a bodybuilding show entitlement mentality that happens that no one tells you about and I ate and didn't exercise for 6 months and managed to put on these 50some pounds.. I've gotten 20 off on my own so here is to the last 30! Hell how many morbidly obese people never get moving till someone they don't even know passes them in a mall and says 'mommy look at that fat lady' you hear it all the time on these discovery channel programs and such - so who cares WHY you get going or what gets you to that I've had enough point.

I start working and training with Jennifer again for the show in May! I am thrilled! We have our first session Thursday! For now we will meet once a week as the competition gets closer probably more often but for now we will meet every Thursday!

No comments: