Well the first week is over and done.. started on 1/18 and ended 1/24/06. Today begins day 1 of the 2nd week. Today I saw 152.8 on my scale.. Considering I had lived around 137 for a while in 2003/2004, today's weight seems high, but I'm happy with it, because every since my previous BB show in Nov 2004, I've only seen the upper 170's, consitant 160's and upper 150's.
The harder part of its been getting in cardio minutes. I like the weight training and the nutrition side of it I'm ok with, but I don't care for cardio and when you looking at 90 minutes a day... but I've also done this before and it didn't seem hard then. So I need to dig down and find that mentality again. When I did it before I split the cardio into two sessions. Usually 45 in the AM and another 45 in the PM. I put in a movie and went to town on my treadmill. And when I did hit the gym for cardio, I mixed it up, X minutes on this machine, X minutes on that one, etc.
so I need to grasp that same mentality again and its not forever, its only for a short time.
So week two here I come..

No comments:
Post a Comment