

These are not from today. They are actually when I was 14 wks out from competing in November of 2005. Life got in the way and I never did that show, but I thought it might be interesting to see how they compare to the shots we took today, since I am almost EXACTLY at the same point, 14 wks out. Once I get today's shots I will see if I can once again figure out the posting.. But left to right you have side chest, rear lat spread and rear double bicep.. you can see in rear dbl bicep the shinyness of my skin from the sweating I was doing at that point..
In my meeting with Jen today, neither of us realized I was at the exact same time spot of 14 wks out but she said today when she saw me that I looked leaner then at this same stage last time..

1 comment:
Not sure how it works when you say "14 weeks out", but it does look like you've made some good progress, so congrats to you! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment