I wish I could have that tan look like that year round but being a fair skinned red head its just not possible. Enter the wonders of a few coats of ProTan, a few sessions of Mystic Tan and then Dream Tan the day of the show and WaLa, you get a tan redhead :o)
Saturday, January 14, 2006
On the path to getting back there
was looking thru some photos on the computer and found some from the BB competition I did in November of 2004 - thought I'd post it to give myself some inspiration as I go full force and head long into getting this body back for May, but only better!
I wish I could have that tan look like that year round but being a fair skinned red head its just not possible. Enter the wonders of a few coats of ProTan, a few sessions of Mystic Tan and then Dream Tan the day of the show and WaLa, you get a tan redhead :o)
I wish I could have that tan look like that year round but being a fair skinned red head its just not possible. Enter the wonders of a few coats of ProTan, a few sessions of Mystic Tan and then Dream Tan the day of the show and WaLa, you get a tan redhead :o)

2 comments:
Wow! You were totally ripped, girl!
I remember Pro-Tan from my ballroom dance days... Always easier if someone else put it on for you!
Go inspiration!
Great photos! I have never been much of a tanner though. I tan in the summer and it all goes away by winter.
Post a Comment