Saturday, December 03, 2005

Day 33 - T minus 155 and counting

Gotta love when the day starts with great sex!

Today was 5k training w/run club, our last class. We got to run the route that we will run on Dec 11th for the Reindeer Run, was great, but during the run it will be even better without the traffic. I found out today however that its really just a 'fun' run put on by our gym, there won't be any chip timing so I will have to just time myself w/my heart rate monitor. I did that today and I clocked myself at 31 minutes.. How cool would that be to know I can/could actually knock 5 minutes off my turkey trot time... We'll see next Sunday a lot of things can be a factor in my finish time.

The leaders of the 5K class have a special yoga class set up for us after the run, then they have invited us all to Buffalo Wild Wings when they open at 11.. Not sure about that, see how I feel first. Besides we are suppose to go to this cool fondue place, George and I..That is if he remembers... He mentioned it about 6 wks ago but I was doing great and getting back into the swing of things full force and didn't want to stop my momentum, so I asked if I could take a rain check and go as my treat/reward after the Reindeer Run. We'll see if he remembers, if not I may not even mention it. I am on a roll and don't necessarily want to stop that ball right now.

I know part of my insomnia could be touch of over training, but I went back to the gym again tonight. I kept it light, put it on hill setting for 30 minutes @3.5 mph. Was a little dizzy for some reason, so I really did not push my luck.

Came home and tried out my hot air popcorn popper, not quite the same as oil popped or mircowave homestyle w/butter, but at least I know it was a good snack and healthier for me.

No comments: