Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Day 36 - T minus 152 and counting

Just got some new reason to keep on this journey.. Looks like we are going to Atlantis!!! The top 15 sales teams with G's company get to go and bring a guest. The Wisconsin team, which he is part of, are in slot 5 now with 4 wks to go! At 123% and they should be closing a good deal this week! YAHOO! Man oh man will this be a great way to celebrate.

With all the money George is having to put out for Colin's education at the learning center, and having to pick up some slack with my reduced salary since I am taking him back and forth 90% of the time, it will be a vacation we don't have to pay for.. Well I'm sure somethings will have to be paid out of pocket, drinks, souveniors, possibly flight to Florida (maybe Laura can get us on ATA?), etc. but for the most part it will be paid for by the company.

And will I be looking freaking awesome, you bet your ass I will. Especially if I compete in May on the 6th! The trip starts on the 8th I do believe, OMG what a way to celebrate a lot of things!

today was arms/shoulders day and of course the obligatory cardio...

Tripushdwn 2x11x40, 1x10x50
BB Curl 2x11x25, 1x10x35
PCurl 2x11x35, 1x7x40
DBTriExt 3x11x30
DBSideRaise 2x11x15, 1x20x4

the workouts in muscle professor are pushing up but a 5 pound jump in side lateral raises is a bit much, with a spot I coulda eeked out a few more but no sense in pushing the envelope of injury without a spotter. The last set of preacher curls, HMMM think I coulda gotten more if the 40 lb bar had been an EZ curl bar, doing p.curls w/straight bar feels really weird and kinda un-natural. Afterward I hit my favorite cardio equipment, the elliptical, and did cardio coach Vol4, then just finished out the timer for a full 60 minutes. V4 is tough, especially that last challenge, but as Sean would say, "but that's what your here for right" RIGHT! bring it on!

1 comment:

kiles1670 said...

Hi Kim

Kiles here.
Thanks for your comments on my blog.
I admire you for the effort you are putting in with your step kids, it is not an easy job.
I do hope they appreciate you and your efforts. Well done to you I say.
My email address is on my profile, just for a short time, I was hoping we could email each other and keep up to date as well.

Well done on your fitness workouts.

Take care