Don't Monday's, and first days of a month seem like new beginnings? Ok so maybe its just me.. Maybe I'm just tired... Today stated with a wonderful snowfall, it looked so pretty this morning.. Then reality sets in and you have to get out in it.. It didn't really snow all that much but it was a bit heavy so it hung on the bare tree limbs and looked so beautiful and peaceful before the world started to move about its day..
Got an email from Kevin Noble today.. the guest poser for the May show is Tricky Jackson. I've never seen him 'live' but on the tape of another show he guest posed at, he was awesome. Very much a crowd pleaser and performer, not like most male guest posers that just run from side to side of the stage flexing muscle, nope this guy actually put thought and time into his routine - man him and Jen could really do something wonderful. I know Kevin has asked her to guest pose again, I believe in November 2006.
So May 6, 2006 is exactly 157 days or 22.42 wks away, hhhmmm 22.42 wks away sounds like more doesn't it? Its all perception.
George put in a vitaglo order today, got me all my beverly goodies I asked for. I love their stuff, its the best bar none, just ordering it from them is so much more expensive. But when I was training with Mike I was taking Beverly, the gamit, and I honestly believe its what got me to 12% bodyfat levels and 140 pounds and full of muscle! So would be kind of a waste to take all those supps and not be preparing for a show ;o)
Today was going to do cardio only but the gym wasn't very crowded, gotta love that, so I did arms/shoulders too.
tri pushdown 4x10x40,
BB curl 4x10x25,
PCurl 4x10x35,
DBTriExt 3x10x25, 1x10x30,
DBSideRaise 4x10x15
Then I was wanting to do cardio I don't normally do, so I did 30 minutes on recumbent bike avg speed about 20mph, then 30 minutes on this elliptical like equipment called a natural runner from StarTrac, was kinda nice, it did mimic running, more so than an elliptical, but without all the jarring to the knees.
Besides maybe some ab work, tomorrow will be a cardio only day, need to rest the muscle in order to let it grow and growth is what I'm after.. Think tonight will also be a tylenol PM night, last several nights my body has been tired but my mind is racing like a sprinter and I can't fall asleep, then when I finally do, morning comes to early since I've been going in at 7:30, then the toll the traffic takes on your mental awareness, makes for a long day to say the least.. my brain feels like mush yet it won't just chill out and let me rest.

No comments:
Post a Comment