Friday, December 30, 2005

Today's weight

Scale reading today was 157.6...

So the EXTRA from the holidays is coming off. I'm sure there is a pound maybe 1.5 that might be true gain and not just water weight.

Now I need to start getting back on track with resistance training and cardio workouts.. Tomorrow is run club and that might be a good time to kick it in again.. Had hopes for today but I literally and honestly did not sleep a wink last night. Not sure if it was the conversation/discussion between George and I or something else but my fail safe method of falling asleep, watching a movie I've seen to many times to count, didn't even work. At 3am I was starting to panic, knowing I had to work today, then it was 4am, then 5, then 6 and time to get up. Being fair skinned and redheaded a bad night of sleep really shows on my face and today is no exception, yet I tried to lay down after I got home, but it wasn't working so I checked up on the blogs I follow.

Glad to see Lisa is feeling better, yet she too needs some sleep it sounds like. Rob thanks for the tip on the socks, I wear wicking material for tops and bottoms just never thought bout the socks. Kiles looks like you had a great time over the holidays with your winter wonderland. Julie, well I am just always impressed with her running and it looks like she had a great one today in the new snow and on her Bday to boot. Sarah had some fun shopping this week and STILL got some deals without standing in line at 4am. Found Ben's blog via Rob and downloaded a kick ass spreadsheet to track my running in 2006. Daemon seems pleased with his newest body fat readings inspite of the bit of holiday gain. I always love reading KT's blog, she writes with such enthusiasm,its fun to read. And a hello shout out to Amber and Turtle Guy.

I wish you all the best for the coming new year and no matter what YOUR goals are I hope you achieve them all in 2006 and if not I hope you learn something about yourself in the process.

No comments: