Monday, December 19, 2005

Round 2 for the day

Ok got back to the gym and got my cardio in... Wasn't the most vigorious I've done but it was something.. per the elliptical settings I completed over 5000 strides for a distance of over 4.10.. Someday I will figure out exactly how and if this distance on an elliptical relates to miles in any way. Did cardio coach Volume 1, pretty much kept heart rate in 75% range.

Really thinking about calling Polar and checking into this exchange program... I've chatted with others that have used it to upgrade and that is what I want to do.. not sure what model but definately one with down loadable files and one that could track running, cycling and other activities, not necessarily a tri. HR monitor, but one that could track 3 activities seperately. Kinda looked at them on line tonight, just perusing not really reading about all the bells and whistles, but heck if I can get like $150 on trade for the one I have, that would make a few of them I looked at only about $150.. that is doable... Plus I still have the HRmonitor I got when I did that bootcamp class this spring.. it was part of the fee for joining (included in the price) so that would still leave me with two... so maybe I could just look for one to track cycling and running, and use the other for my other activities like resistance training, and my various cardio activties at the gym.... hhhmmm decisions, decisions...

No comments: