Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Facing the Truth

Well I knew it wouldn't be pretty when I stepped on that white floor monster today, but I did it anyway. I know a good portion, at least 3-5 pounds, is water weight and I just gotta chug the water and eat super super clean and I should be back in the 150's quickly.

I had seen the 155 mark a few weeks ago but today was 161.6. So I really have my work cut out for me in order to go to Jen Hendershott's PHAT camp. So far two clean eating days are under my belt, now I need to get moving again in the direction of the gym. However its super crowded with idiots that are off this week from school, college and work, but no reason I can't get downstairs in the basement and lift some weights and either hit the treadmill for some miles or get my butt outside for a run.

I would have taken care of the run part if the freaking UPS guy would have shown up already. gotta love that window they give you of OH sometime between 2 and 6 pm and of COURSE its something that must be signed for don't ya know. so its 4:47pm and I sit and wait for the brown truck and wait and wait and wait.... I'm sure he will show up at 5:59pm, when its too dark to run outdoors... Maybe that will give me an idea of what to buy with my Running Store gift card, a light so I can run after dark!

1 comment:

Sarah Elaine said...

I read somewhere that the average weight gain over the holidays is 4-7 lbs., so it sounds like you're perfectly normal to me!

I haven't had the courage to step on the scale myself. I'm thinking that I won't do so until at least January... possibly not until April.

I'm also back at the gym and getting some cardio by walking. Feels goooooooodddd!