I've been so tired this week for some reason? The trips to Deerfield can really be very draining. I know I know seems weird to think sitting in traffic can drain you but it really does. Throw some mother nature on top of that and all hell breaks loose.
But today Colin has a play at school they are going to see so he won't be going to the learning center today. They have been reading the Christmas Carol for the last couple of months in language arts class (we use to call it English) and they are capping off the reading with the entire 7th grade going to see the play at a local playhouse and then eating at Old Country Buffett (YUCK in my opinion).
I am off work today so no work, no ride to Deerfield, just kind of a day to be a slug or whatever.. So you think I'd sleep in? Nope never been able to, even as a kid I was always up early, my best friend could sleep in till noon, but 7am was about my limit. Even times when I'd be out doing the party girl thing till 3am, still up round 7, draggin ass the whole day mind you... must be something about my internal body clock, its been years since I've had to set an alarm even.
I do have to do a work thing tonight... Our boss is taking us gals out to dinner. I know I should be thrilled but its to a French resturant and they don't cook to healthy, so I'm spazzing over what I'm going to eat there. Tonight is also the run clubs monthly social outting and I will pop in over there after the work thing.
I'm having a hard time believing its already darn near the end of the year... But lots to look forward to in 2006.
#1 Colin will be done with learning center and I know he will be heading back into class full time making those teachers that had no hope for him doing double takes! YES!
#2 In March I will get to go to Minneapolis Minnesota to Jen Hendershott's PHAT camp with a friend of mine from Gurnee Robin and I am hoping even if Julie doesn't go to the camp, that she lives close enough that I will get to meet up with her - I am always amazed at her running skills.
#3 In May there are two things going on first is the bodybuilding competition on the 6th, then we are off to the Bahamas on the 8th! I will be so freaking ripped I can't wait!
#4 in June, well I've expressed an interest with my run club to do a 190 mile relay from Madison Wisconsin to Chicago IL - imagine this from a gal that doesn't like to run or didn't like to run :o)
I'm sure many more things will be added to the calendar in the time to come. Gosh even Caitlin will no longer be at the junior high anymore.... She will have her first formal dance this year too, with many more to come for her I hope... I never went to any dances or proms so I will get to live it thru her.
Well my tummy is talking to me and saying FEED ME, so its off to make some eggbeaters and morning star sausages, do some laundry, straighten the house a bit, then hit the gym for legs and cardio!

1 comment:
Sounds like you have a busy year ahead of you!
Now are you training to compete in that bodybuilding competition, or just going to watch?!
As for dinner out, don't spaz. It's only one meal. In the big picture, it won't make or break you. (Perspective is everything, I'm learning!) Eat a small portion and enjoy it!
Post a Comment