Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Down 2 already

Well I know its only water weight but sure was nice to see scale down 2 pounds this morning from yesterdays 161.6 to today's 159.6.

Tried to make some changes to my blog but not being very computer savvy I just about screwed it up.. Somehow I did mange to post a link to my food logs at the leanness lifestyle so for now I'll just be happy that I figured that much out. I tried to add another link and all the sudden that whole sidebar got dropped to the bottom... no idea what I did but managed to delete it and get it back so I will stop fooling with it for now..but I sure see some really cool blogs with awesome pictures in the title bar and count down trackers and such... Oh well I'm a numbers cruncher best to stick to what I know!

Got appt next week with chiro. to see if we can't relieve this nagging and constant pain in my right hip. I know some of it is NOT stretching but being that this DR is a runner and triathlete herself, perhaps she can assess my gait, my shoes, etc. If I were brave I might even try Sarah's accupunture, but will see if chiro can't work it out first. I HATE NEEDLES - I always told my mother that you'd never have to worry I might become a junkie, at 40 yrs old I still tear up when I have to get a shot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim,

If you go to a running shoe store they should carry socks that are made out of cool max, or smart wool and none that are made out of cotton. The reason being that cotton will just lead to blistering and has a tendency to allow more movement within your shoe that if you are doing a lot of running can be problematic. The whole cool-max thing is a fairly new phenomenon, but it is a good improvement. That is about as technical as I can get. I am certainly not an expert, but cotton is usually not recommended for runners in any kind of apparel choices that are going to have direct contact with the skin. And Yes, I believe I have become a running geek. Not sure when it happened, but somewhere along the line it took place. I hope this helps.