Doesn't it always seem like time just flies by when it gets close to the new year? I always find myself wondering where the time went. While I don't necessarily see eye to eye on most things with my mother, she was right about one thing, time does seem to go by faster the older we get. I wanted to be 18 so bad, mainly because we had such a terrible relationship and I wanted out of the house and out from under her rule.. And since that day in Sept that I turned 18 many years ago, the years have just seemed to roll by faster.
However I think 2006 will bring some great things, just as 2005 has. Not all of them will be perfect but all of them will be lessons learned along the way and they will continue to mold and shape me and hopefully make me a better, stronger and wiser person.

1 comment:
kim: thanks for all your comments! you are encouraging. can't believe you're doing body bldg contest! my bro was once really into those. i have a few friends from my old job that do that too. for me, w/ little ones, i dunno, but it seems like too much time away from them. for now, i'm gonna run, i pray. & i think i'd like to do a triathalon after the marathon??? someday i'll have to join a gym i guess. PERISH THE THOUGHT! ugh!
GOD BLESS, kimola! you go girl!
kt
Post a Comment