Friday, December 30, 2005

OK another goal for 2006





Is to do at least one century ride with a friend from Indiana, Jayme and a friend from Canada, Chris. We will converge on Jayme's place and do a ride somewhere in Indiana... In the mean time these are some pictures from a trip George and I took to Sparta WI where we went biking..

4 comments:

Sarah Elaine said...

Great photos! I'm delighted to see your goals also include good times with friends. That one of the best parts of living!

Happy New Year to you. I look forward to following your blog in 06.

Anonymous said...

That looks like a pretty cool tunnel. We have a tunnel here up in the Cascades that is a little over 2 miles long and pitch black inside. My run club usually takes a trip up there once a year to do a tunnel run, which is always a lot of fun. I wish you a great 2006.

Amber said...

Knock knock ... where'd ya go?!? Hoping that everything is going well and you are just super busy in getting everything ready to meet your 2006 goals!

Sarah Elaine said...

Hey, I'm with Amber! Looking forward to another posting soon!