Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Catching up

I seem to have gotten a bit behind, not that it matters to anyone since I doubt anyone reads this but its a place for me to think outloud.

Friday the 18th was an arms/shoulders day:
tri pushdowns 4x12x40
BB curls 4x12x20
Preacher curls 4x12x25
DB 2hand tri.ext. 2x12x20, 1x11x25 and 1x10x25
DB side lateral raise 4x12x12.5.
Cardio was 30 on elliptical and 20 on the moving stairs.

Saturday the 19th was a run with the Lifetime running club for our 5K training class. I was surprised to find I was not cold at all and had actually overdressed and had to unzip my jacket for some air. After that it was a quick shower then off to Dekalb for the OCB bodybuilding show. G was once again the video guy. He was reluctant about this one in at first but all in all I think it has turned out ok, with orders and such.

Sunday was a catch up day, although I never seem to actually catch up with stuff around the house. I did manage some time at the gym for cardio, about 35 on elliptical going pretty hard and another 10 on the revolving stairs. The kids went to the gym with us so I think we both knew it wouldn't be a long session.

Monday the 21st was chest/back for me:
Close grip pulldowns 4x12x80
DB inc.BP 1x10x25, 2x12x35, last set no spot got what I could 1x6x35
Bench Press 4x12x75
DB 1arm Row 4x12x25
then did 35 on t.mill..

Heard great things about Colin and his progress at Lindamood-Bell, still things he needs to work on regarding word recgonition and such but Adam said he is making great progress and he really works hard when he is there. All good news since at almost $300 a day its not cheap so it helps to know its having an effect and we see it too. Frankly I was impressed by what we saw when we observed for a bit on Monday.

No comments: