Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Day 15

Weight stayed the same 158 on the nose. Got a bit of a break today. G was to be staying overnight in the Appleton WI area for a meeting tomorrow, so on his way to his user's group today in WI he dropped Colin off at the center, meant I still had to pick him up but what a great help it was as it allowed me to catch up some laundry, get my gym time in here and shower at home.. sometimes its a pain in the ass trying to remember everything for taking a shower when I'm in the Skokie Lifetime. I know one of these days Im going to do something like forget clean undies, and when that happens it will mean going commando or putting on nasty sweaty ones from the workout.. Nope I'd go without first.

I made today a cardio only day, did 45 on elliptical, 25 on stationary bike and another 25 min with incline set at 15% on treadmill.. I seemed to have plenty of energy for it, but then since I still had to go and pick Colin up, I was getting tired on the way there.. Luckily I got there at 4:30 so I was able to get a 30 min cat nap in the car. If not for that I don't know that I woulda been able to keep my eyes open on the way home.

So tomorrow will be chest and back plus some cardio.. once I get back to my safe zone of 140, I can ease off on the cardio a bit - gotta get in some outdoor runs too, Thanksgiving day is the Turkey trot 5K, I'd like to do it for fun and to see how much I can improve my time when the Reindeer Run 5K happens on Dec 11th.

Well time to watch the TIVO's version of the Biggest Loser.. That show is getting more emotional for me every week. gotta see if matt's strategy paid off or hurt him... I hope it paid off, I'm rooting for him and with that new do Suzi gave him, he is really pretty handsome under all that hair..

No comments: