Saturday, November 26, 2005

Day 26 - Feeling a bit better

I am feeling a bit better today, less blue. Sometimes I don't know what comes over me.

Today was 5K training w/run club. I wish my stamina was good enough to keep up with the group that runs the entire time. I'm with the group that does walk/run intervals and I think I am somewhat beyond that but not quite ready for the all running yet?? Each week I seem to be ahead of the pack. However Steve from the run club took our group out today and he pushed us. We started out with 30/30, then 60/30, then 90/60 and he even threw in a couple of 2 minute stints. I just love the whole run club they really are such an awesome group. I heard Steve today telling one of the gals he gets more enjoyment out of turning others onto this sport of running than anything else. This is the guy that recently did the Iron Man in Florida. Not sure I'll ever be up to something like that, for right now I'm happy to be doing 5K's and enjoying them.

After run club I came home, grabbed a bit to eat and changed workout clothes and hit the gym for arms/shoulders workout

Tricep pushdowns - 4x12x40
BB curls - 4x12x25
Preacher Curls - 2x12x25 and 1x12x35
DB 2hand Tri.Extensions - 3x12x25
DB Side lat.raise - 2x11x15 and 1x12x15

I will make tomorrow a complete cardio day. Hoping to get in an hour and half at the very least we will see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: