Boy today is not a good day at all. Started with a pretty bad dream, you know the kind that seem so real and vivid and then you wake up wondering what the hell that was all about (the symbolism) and then the dream/nightmare sticks in your head all day..
I am still tired from the long day on Saturday and today I paid for it. I was having to keep myself awake on the drive to Deerfield today, then the drive home was long as usual, but mix in some rain coming down... UGH.
My day at the gym sucked.. I mean I got it done but it was like pulling teeth without novicaine. None of it came easy. Didn't help that it was leg day too. I had planned to do more cardio but I'm happy I managed the 45 min on the elliptical.
Leg Extensions - 1x12x50 and 3x12x45
Squats - 3x12x75 and 1x8x75
Leg Press - 2x10x90, 1x8x90 and 1x7x90 (not counting sled weight just the 2-45's plates)
DB Deadlifts - 1x12x35, 3x8x35 (thats a 35 lb db in each hand, my grip was giving out before I got to failure)
Seated Calf - 2x12x20 1x8x20 and 1x6x20
Like I said NO ENERGY, but in my pea brain better to get something in, even if it means less poundage and less reps, then to do nothing at all.
Managed 45 on elliptical - I know I'm either really tired or getting sick cause I was barely pushing on that elliptical yet my heart rate stayed in the 145-150 range - anyhow the workout summary went off before I could record everything but I know I got in 5387 strides and over 3 miles? in distance.
I know I have some issues with trust, I always have and I'm beginning to think I always will. And I guess along those lines I have to wonder if showing up in Rockford was coincidence or not. I'm along the lines of thinking it was not a coincidence - I'd even venture to say the hotel room was paid for. Always having to be someone's knight in shining armour - but I will find out the truth eventually, always do. You certainly don't go from having no money to all the sudden being able to afford a trip, gas, entry tickets, a hotel room.... Nope highly doubt it.

No comments:
Post a Comment