Sunday, November 06, 2005

Day 6 - another lazy day

Another day of being lazy to some extent. Did a couple loads of laundry not much else. The kids went with their mom for several hours today. That left George and I with some time this afternoon. First he installed Windows XP on my laptop, had ME since I got the thing in 2002 so it was time for an upgrade, he had some issues at first with the wireless card but as usual where computers are concerned he got it all figured out. In today's day and age, I wish I had 1/2 his knowledge, but just not my nitch. Since I will have some time on my hands while Colin is at the learning center, George and I decided I should figure out how to get on line at places that offer free WiFi, such as Panera bread, Starbucks and such. So he treated me to lunch at Panera and showed me how it all works, was much easier than I thought. So we hit Borders next they offer TMobile which he has an account for and it too was just as easy.

Works out great since I will be getting my workouts in too at Lifetime in Skokie and they offer free WiFi in cafe. I'm sure somedays the 4 hrs will drag and others it will fly by. No matter what it means for me, its the help that Colin will get that is important right now.

I did manage a shoulder workout but no cardio for the day. I'll get plenty in this coming week as we all learn new patterns..

No comments: