Food will be on the rather bland side today.. I had a brite smile procedure done yesterday and for 24 hrs you can't eat things that might stain your teeth. I should see a nice drop tomorrow I hope from all this.. Been bouncing with the same .2 to .4 lbs for last couple of days or staying the same, all of that eventually signifies a drop is coming along soon.
I'm thrilled with the results of the brite smile, the process sucks but the results rock! Teeth are a bit sensitive today, so its a darn good thing I like room temp water. This was a reward from George for hitting my 6 wk goal. Personally I think there are GREAT things about our relationship and I hope we can get over the rocky areas to make it all work. He and the kids bring something to my life I never thought possible, a sense of family, but sometimes I just feel like a square peg in a round hole, but I also know its not easy meshing4 seperate personalities into one place. Well gotta scoot to work..
My boss has been supportive thus far about the kids, a change from tax season last year when I was told they weren't my problem but George's.. I think she knows now I don't and didn't feel that way. I couldn't care more for them then if I had given birth to them. We will see how supportive she will take me having to leave every day at 11:30 so I can get Colin to Deerfield by 1pm..

No comments:
Post a Comment