Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Day 16 - home in one piece

Today G was able to take Colin to the center, he went to the Borders and worked from there. I thought I was a spazz in traffic... OMG if he is like this everyday when he goes back and forth to appointments, all I can say is I am really scared to death now that someday the fucking state police are going to be calling us telling me he is in the hospital or he is dead.

He asked if I wanted to go along, that he would go to Borders and work and I could take the car and head to the gym, so I did. I'm surprised we did not get in an accident. I don't like the traffic either, IT FUCKING SUCKS, plain and simple, but I'm learning just to go with the flow, to deal with it, for me I keep it in my head that what I am dealing with as far as traffic is worth it to get Colin there and back and get him the help that YES the school should have provided but they haven't. For George's sake and Colin's I think next time even when he can take him there, I will still make the trip with Colin myself.

I was so pissed and just felt like screaming to take it easy your son is in the car, does that not mean anything to you? But I just closed my eyes, gritted my teeth and prayed we got home in one piece. I knew that saying anything would have made matters worse.

No comments: