Saturday, November 12, 2005

Day 12 - off to the bodybuilding show

Yes the exact one I had hope to compete in again this year, but some things with the kids and my personal life became more important to focus on. There will be another time for me, perhaps this spring, who knows..

Some of the sodium from dinner on Thursday is gone.. At 159.6 this morning. Woke up at 4am, on my own, no alarm, so I figure why not hit the gym, today is gonna be a long day. So I did just that. Did 45 min on elliptical and another 35 on the treadmill.

Now its time to shower and get ready to head to belvidere. I can't wait to see what Jennifer (www.jenniferabrams.net) has come up with for her guest posing routine. I had the wonderful opportunity to train with her some this summer and I am hoping that real soon I will get to train with her again!

Always feeling like I was the ugly and akward kid and still feel that way as an adult, Jen is the type of beautiful person you think is going to be all stuck up on herself. OMGosh is she the exact opposite. Not only is she outwardly beautiful and has a kick ass body that I aspire too, but she is just as beautiful on the inside. I found her to be super friendly and outgoing and one hell of a trainer. She pushes you when you don't think you can or have anything left inside. You can't ask for more than that from a trainer.

I am excited about the possibility of her and George working on a video of her journey in 2006 to the Worlds, them working together might mean some training for me outta the deal! I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much but how cool would it be to train along side her as she prepares for her own big show next year! To cool,thats how cool.

Ok gotta shower and scoot to Belvidere!

No comments: