I have no clue how people can deal with that traffic BS every day. Thankfully for me it won't be forever only for 12 wks or so. Once again we made it to Deerfield in 40 minutes but the ride home took 2 HOURS.. Several accidents and a semi stalled in the middle lane near Schaumburg. Coulda taken 294 home tonight and made the same time...
My legs are still killing me from the workout on Monday. They are ok if I'm moving around but if I sit still for any length of time, I look like a 90 yr old woman when I get moving again. Tonight will be some tylenol PM and early to bed.
George should be on his way home from training in Dallas. I do miss him when he is gone.. For some reason I just don't sleep right, I wake up several times during the night. tonight I should sleep soundly since he'll be home soon.
Took Colin to the pet store. He has been elected to buy fish for science class. Only problem is we have no way to keep them alive until morning.. We have no tank here at home and they can't stay but a couple of hours in the bag from the pet store. He was a bit discouraged but I told him to talk to his teacher tomorrow, explain what the gentleman told us at the store, and hopefully even though school is closed Friday for Veteran's day, maybe a janitor could let us in to put the fish in the tank. Otherwise I have no idea how we can do this. Unless he can hold off getting them till nxt week. They are off school Thurs/Friday for conferances, so we could get them in the morning before we go to Deerfield?
So workout today was arms/shoulders:
Barbell Curls - 1x12x20 and 2x12x25
Tricep pushdowns - 1x12x30, 2x12x36.5 and 1x8x36.5
Preacher Curls - 4x12x25
Tricep DB overhead extension - 2x12x15 and 2x12x20
DB side lateral raise - 3x12x10 and 1x12x12.5
Cardio was 45 minutes on the elliptical, 3.73 distance, 5753 strides
Food - M1 Dannon Carb Control yogurt/Optimum nutritional Choc.protein powder
M2 - Dave Drapers Vanilla Bomber Blend Protien/Walden Farms Choc.syrup
M3 - Starkist tuna/Melba Toast/Apple
M4 - Chicken Brst/Green Beans
plus some grapes and a sweet red pepper
3+ liters of water, diet coke zero, 2 monster energy drinks
Right now every muscle in my body aches. I think tomorrow will be cardio only then I truly need a spell in the hot tub..

No comments:
Post a Comment