Hit the gym this afternoon had a GREAT run, or at least a great run for a non-runner anyhow... I was going at 6 and 7 mph for a short time and wasn't dying in the process. got to 3.2 in 4omin 30 sec but had about 2 min of warmup time in there too. I'm hoping the adrenaline of the 5k tomorrow will push me even faster, but I'm racing against no one, only settng a time for myself to beat the next time.
Kids with their mom today and probably tomorrow for dinner so we went to butcher shop and got some filet mignons for our Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.
The predictions are for some chilly temps tomorrow for the turkey trot. windchills in the low teens, so for now I'm gonna say good night, get a good nights sleep and hope this cold, my 3rd one since sept of this year, doesn't kick in full force before tomorrows run....

No comments:
Post a Comment