Yesterday was Colin's last day at center till Monday the 28th, so I was a bit out of the pattern I've gotten used to since he started. Couple that with TOM and it has not made for great exercise days. Thankfully if LL has taught me nothing else, it has taught me about my body.. Had I not know any better I would have freaked out completely knowing I kept myself in line with diet and exercise, yet saw the scale literally jump 4 pounds up over night. But I know it takes eating an extra 14,000 calories to literally gain 4 pounds. My gain was courtesy of my period... It really SUCKS being a female sometimes...
Today I worked from 9-3, then we hit the gym later. Cardio only 40 on treadmill then 10 min on revolving steps. It was a workout but not up to my par, but something is much better than nothing.
George's ex is in town too. It appears she has some cancer in her mouth. I guess a sore in her mouth has not healed and she had it looked at. Next week she will have some surgery. I'm certain all will be fine in the end. She had told George she wanted to speak to him about something and if I wanted to, I should come along. However when I got home she was already here and her and G had already talked. I came upstairs while he told me and Laura sat at the table and told the kids. They seemed to take it ok from what I can see, questions may come later but between G, Laura and myself we will handle it... I'm sure everything will be fine.
I'm really thrilled that Laura and I do get along and its not faked I don't think. I don't understand what she did and why as far as the kids are concerned but its not my place to speculate either. Maybe peeps don't understand why I've done certain things in my life either.. Hell sometimes I don't! But I do remember what it was like when my mom and step dad divorced, every time we came back from his house we got the 20 questions.
I think at first Caitlin and Colin were afraid to show me any affection in front of their mom, like it would be disrespecting her or something, its ok, I wasn't offended when they didn't, as I NEVER want them to feel they have to choose or something. But lately I'm happy that they now give me hugs and kisses when they head off with their mom. I'm not sure if that was Laura's prompting, telling them its ok it doesn't bother her or what, but its very nice to know they now feel that comfortable.

No comments:
Post a Comment