WOW can you believe it, the last day of November, Thanksgiving's over and that other dreaded holiday is around the corner, 25 days away. UGH! Don't get me wrong I LOVE Christmas, the theory behind it, the tradition, not all the bullshit about getting who what, how much money you spend on so and so, do they like what you got them, etc. I have some ideas of what to get George but lets be real here... with me hardly working because I'm taking Colin to Deerfield, its not like I'm spending my money getting him something anyhow. And to be quite honest, he isn't the easiest guy to buy for anyhow. I thought I did great for his birthday but then he could only comment about how the draper t-shirts I got were white and not black, so I felt like I totally struck out. As far as the niece's and nephews money is always a good bet... Brittany and Jayce are to the point its hard to buy for them, that finicky teenage girl time, been there done that remember what it was like, Gavin will be pretty easy, he's still young and not sure what is going on with Dustin these days. If I could give my brother any gift it would be to be able to turn back the hands of time and have all that has gone on never have happen... but sadly that is one gift I can't give no matter how much money I would have.
Tuesday was a cardio only day for me... after the meeting with the principal I really needed to vent in some fashion, a good sweaty 40 minutes on the treadmill did help me put things in perspective somewhat. Basically we are being told we must homeschool Colin on the subjects he is missing.. So Thursday I will be spending time on the phone figuring out what exactly I have to do..
Today was a great leg day... I didn't push to hard, don't want to be able to not walk for 2-3 days but I did find my strength is returning VERY quickly. Getting back to multiple plates on leg press, 95 lb squats seemed light, 35 lb DB deads, no grip issues and they too felt light, but as I said I will continue to ease back into the heavy stuff. The workouts in the muscle professor at leanness lifestyle will bump me up gradually anyhow.
Leg Extensions - 3 x 12 x 55
Squats - 3 x 12 x 95
Leg Press - 3 x 12 x 90 + 1 x 12 x 180
DB Deadlifts - 3 x 12 x 35
Calf raises - 2 sets on leg press machine x 12 x 90 + 3 x 12 x 25 on seated calf machine
And a nice 75-85% HR for 45 on elliptical
Debbie called last night too! I really do miss her. She had a great holiday and her sister came into town for the long weekend. She has a great sister, Lori! I'm really hoping to be able to head back to visit Deb soon, she was telling me about the new stuff she has done to her new place since I was last there this summer, when she literally just went to closing and moved in, we were the first guests. I'm so happy for her, she is out of the town she works for, and even though her commute is now 45 minutes she is and seems so much happier and is finally getting the kudos for all the work she has done for the town of georgetown! Debbie is a tried and true, through and through friend.... She has told me things I didn't like, has been pissed at me for so much, yet its only made our friendship that much stronger... I do hope to see her real soon - would be nice to see her at Christmas time, since it is her birthday, but got things to take care of in my neck of the woods that have to come first.
Scale is finally showing all the hard work I've been doing. Today it teetered between 155 and 155.4 so I logged it at 155.4, guess it depends how you step on it, where you place it on the floor, tempermental thing. I'll see what it says tomorrow, hopefully it won't bounce up, seems my pattern is to hit a low, bounce up a tad, then cycle to another low... Soon that low will be in the 140's

No comments:
Post a Comment