Made it thru Halloween ok.. First for candy to hand out, I've learned to get things I don't like, that way I'm not tempted to munch on it. I don't care for peanut butter and while I like nuts, I don't like them in candy.... so things like Reese's peanut butter cups, snickers, almond joys, etc are all safe around me.
What the kids bring home, I'm sure they will eat it till the cows come home so it won't be around long and they keep it in their rooms. I did score a couple of rolls of smarties from them and that was enough.
As for me, its time to get my butt out the door and go for a run. I am training to run my first 5K on December 11th. I chat with a gal on the internet who runs ULTRA's (long races) 50K's, 100K's, 100 mile runs... And another friend that ran her first tri this summer, these ladies inspire me. I've never been a runner but things can always change. Better to start with a small race and then i can work up from there, if I want..

No comments:
Post a Comment